Skip to content
You can save Huge amount of money each month.
- Stop “unconscious spending” . Become aware of what you are buying. Those “I’ll buy it because it’s just a couple dollars purchases” add up.
- Make coffee at home or at the office. You’ll save $150/mo if you cut daily $5 stops at Starbucks, Dunkin Donuts, et.al.
- Why buy bottled water? The water in most major cites is as good.
- Do you really need a new phone? Some phones cost over $1,000. Paying just $45/mo over a 24 month period costs you $1,080.
- Postpone your vacation or vacation locally.
- Reduce business travel. Have meeting via phone conferences.
- Shop in your closet closet. You’ll be amazed at all the clothes and shoes you’ll find there. And some may have never been worn.
- If you “have” to shop, shop at thrift stores.
- Limit the “fast food” stops. If you are buying “fast food” 5 days a week and spending $7/stop, you are spending $140/mo on fast food.
- Cut out eating at “chain- restaurants” such as Chili’s and Applebees.
- Organize community potlucks, use the food you have in your pantry and freezer, and make vegetable soup.
- Ride share or use your bike to get around.
- Give up your storage locker. Take the stored items and have a garage sale.
- Buy your fruit and vegetables from farmers markets.
- Explore all the alternative cable TV, phone and internet services.