- Sunday April 21, twitter, follow Ms. Winner’s Mother @bjwinnerdavis and her Godmother @WendyMeer11
- Follow their followers
- Ask your followers to follow them
- Retweet and “like” their tweets
- Write your own tweets on behalf of Reality Winner
- Ask others who have large followings on twitter to help
- Sunday April 21, On Facebook and Twitter post her story “The Railroading of Reality Winner” and/or other stories about her and ask your friends to forward the stories on to their friends
- Monday April 22, Click this link https://www.aclu.org/general-feedback and ask the ACLU to: Please take up Reality Winner’s case . Appears the use of the Espionage Act and the manner in which the prosecutor and judge handed her case was violation of Reality Winner’s rights to a fair trial.
- Monday April 22, Send a message on tweeter to Lawyers Committee for Civil Rights asking them to: Please investigate the court proceeding against Reality Winner. The whole proceedings used against her are concerning.
- Tuesday April 23 Tweet to ask @MarchForTruth17 to cosponsor the Nationwide protest on June 3, 2019 to #FreeRealityWinner
- Tuesday April 23, Sign the linked Petition at MoveOn , asking Congress to join nationwide protests on 6/3/19 to #FreeRealityWinner
- Wednesday April 24 Call, Write and tweet to: House Judiciary, Chairman Jerrold Nadler, Rayburn Staff Office, 2141 Rayburn House Office Building, Washington, D.C. 20515 (202) 225-3951 @HouseJudiciary Please take up Reality Winner’s case and investigate whether the use of the Espionage Act was a violation of Reality Winner’s rights under USA Constitution.
- Wednesday April 24 Tweet to @USSupremeCourt the same request for them to review Reality Winner imprisionment
- Thursday April 25 Write to to the Judiciary Subcommittee on the Constitution, Civil Rights and Civil Liberties at the above address and tweet to : Committee Chair – Steve Cohen @RepCohen, Member – Eric Swalwell, @RepSwalwell, Member Sheila Jackson Lee @JacksonLeeTX18
- Friday April 25 Get with your friends and register a June 3, 2019 protest event with @Indivisible at this Indivisible Event Registration link
- Saturday April 26 Write you own article or send a copy of “The Railroading of Reality Winner” to both your local news organization and national news organizations and ask them to: Please investigate and report on the prosecutor’s “trial antics”, including use of Espionage Act, rejecting defense motions, and denial of bail